Other Insurance Questions
- This insurance provides cover for unforeseen costs surrounding the use of a mobility scooter or electric wheelchair (mobility
- Your certificate of insurance and policy wording will show the limits that will apply to your level of cover.
You must take all precautions to prevent accidents, injury, loss or damage.
You must use and maintain your scooter or wheelchair according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
✓ Cover is provided within the United Kingdom and outside the United Kingdom for up to 45 days during the period of insurance, excluding United States of America, Canada or any territory within their jurisdiction.
- You must answer our questions honestly, accurately and provide true and complete information, and tell us of any changes in
your circumstances that may affect your insurance and the cover provided throughout the period of cover.
- You must tell us as soon as you become aware of any loss or damage which may lead to a claim.
- Written notification of all the items subject to your claim must then be advised to us as soon as possible.
- Full supporting information in respect of any loss or damage must be provided within 30 days after initial notification.
- You must comply with all the conditions set out in the policy.
- You must pay the premium shown on the certificate of insurance.
Your cover will start on the date you specify and will end on the date specified and confirmed in the certificate of Insurance determined by the period of cover you have chosen. This forms the term of your policy.
If you decide that for any reason, this policy does not meet your insurance needs then please return the policy and we will cancel the cover.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Contact us now to speak to one of our agents